Terms and conditions for the use of yo-yo.eu:
The website yo-yo.eu is an interactive site, which allows the user to participate in prize draws of various goods and services with discounts ranging from 10% to 100% from the seller of goods or services .
The website yo-yo.eu (hereinafter referred to as the website yo-yo.eu) is accessible only from a mobile phone or a tablet; you cannot log in to it using a desktop or a laptop PC. In order to register on yo-yo.eu to participate in prize draws, the user must go to yo-yo.eu and log in via Facebook or make another registration, if possible. The website yo-yo.eu offers free registration and the use of yo-yo.eu requires no payment for the participation in prize draws .
By registering on the website yo-yo.eu, the user gives his/her consent to the administration of the website yo-yo.eu to use, store and process personal data of the user, received via Facebook and those that the user has entered in his/her profile, for the following purposes:
- to maintain the statistics of the website yo-yo.eu;
- to identify the winner of a prize draw and to transfer this information to the seller of the won goods or services, which are registered on the website yo-yo.eu and offer prize draws for their goods or services.
- to communicate with the user and to send him/her the information.
Additionally, we collect various identifiers as well as data such as browser and device type and settings, operating system, mobile network (including operator's name and phone number) and application version number. We also register information about the interaction of your applications, browsers and devices with our services, including the IP address, failure reports, information about the actions in the system, the date and time when you visited our resource, and the URL from which you were redirected (URL navigation).
You can export your information from your account if you need a copy of it or you plan to use it in a third-party service. You can delete information in the following ways: Go to your profile and delete information partially or delete your entire account.
In case the user does not agree with the aforementioned use of his/her personal data, the administration of the website yo-yo.eu shall apologise for the inconvenience as further use of the website yo-yo.eu shall be impossible and ask him/her to leave the page and discontinue the registration.
Agree and finish the registration/Refuse and quit
If the user has agreed to the aforementioned use of his/her personal data, the administration of the website yo-yo.eu shall welcome our new user and offer to proceed further to start participating in prize draws. Before continuing to use the website yo-yo.eu, the user may go to the MY PROFILE section and change the data received by the website yo-yo.eu during the Facebook registration. You can change your data in the MY PROFILE section at any time while logged in to the website yo-yo.eu.
From the moment of registration on the website yo-yo.eu, the user will be offered daily participation in drawings in the form of prize draw tickets. The number of tickets and possible winnings is determined by the seller of goods or services registered on the website yo-yo.eu. Each ticket will contain the following information:
- a logo of the seller of goods or services;
- a scratch field, which the user will be asked to scratch off by touching the screen and moving the finger in the scratch field until the information about the win or loss of this ticket appears ;
- the area under the scratch field of each ticket will contain a name of the game, a description of prize draws, conditions, terms, a prize obtaining procedure and a link to the goods to be drawn;
The number of tickets for each day (day = 24 hours) is limited. The top part of the website yo-yo.eu contains information on the number of remaining tickets for the current day. The number of unused tickets is not summed up daily, i.e. if the user has not used his/her attempts today, then tomorrow the number of tickets will be equal to the number of tickets of the current day. Updating the page with a prize draw ticket is equal to using such a prize draw ticket. All winnings of a user are fixed on the website yo-yo.eu in the section WINNING HISTORY.
After using each prize draw ticket, the user will be given information about the result of such a prize draw ticket, i.e. whether the ticket is winning or losing. If the case of a win, a winning greeting will appear under the scratch field area and will automatically be stored in the WINNING HISTORY section of the user's profile. In the event of a loss, information will be displayed under the scratch field stating that the ticket is lost and the user will be asked to try winning by 1) using the next ticket, if the user has unused tickets left on that day, or 2) using the next ticket on the next day when the number of tickets is renewed.
While visiting the website yo-yo.eu, the user shall have an opportunity to change not only the data in the MY PROFILE section but also to choose one of the languages possible to operate the website yo-yo.eu, namely: Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Estonian, Polish, German, and English.
By entering the country under MY PROFILE, the user will be offered tickets from the sellers of goods or services in the country specified by the user.
Each user of the website yo-yo.eu must:
- responsibly treat the protection and provision of his/her personal data to the yo-yo.eu or sites of sellers of goods or services,
- limit the amount of information provided to the website yo-yo.eu or the sites of sellers of goods or services, if the user does not wish for his personal data to henceforth be used, stored, processed and transferred by the website yo-yo.eu or websites of sellers of goods or services, or if that's the case, to remove the profile from the website yo-yo.eu or the sites of sellers of goods or services and leave them once and for all . the re-registration is possible as an initial registration;
- protect his/her personal data from any unauthorised use and leakage to the extent that the user deems necessary and sufficient, and bear responsibility for it;
- study the terms and conditions for the use of the website yo-yo.eu and/or the websites of sellers of goods or services and accept them only if agree with them in full;
- closely study the rules and procedure of each draw and winning reception, which is described under the scratch field of each prize draw ticket;
- when moving from the website yo-yo.eu to the website of the seller of goods or services, the user must examine the terms and conditions of the use of user data on the website of the seller of goods or services, including the rules for transfer, storage and processing of personal data.
The user data provided to the website yo-yo.eu may only be used in accordance with the terms and conditions for using the website yo-yo.eu and may not be transferred to sellers of goods or services not registered on the website yo-yo.eu, as well as those sellers of goods or services, whose drawings haven't been won by the user.
The administration of the website yo-yo.eu shall not be responsible for:
- the use and leakage of the user's personal data, if the user has violated the rules of responsibility for his/her personal data;
- the violation of the prize draw conditions, including refusal of sellers of goods or services from giving or transferring the winnings to the user.
The administration of the website yo-yo.eu undertakes to take action against sellers of goods or services in the case of their proven violation of the prize draw rules.
I confirm that I have read the terms and conditions of use of the website yo-yo.eu and I accept them
I confirm that I have read the terms and conditions for the provision of my personal data to the website yo-yo.eu, as well as the conditions of their further use, storage and processing, and I accept them.